Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy saving lightbulbs

Options
  • 02-03-2014 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello all - I didn't want to resurrect an ancient thread. Does anyone have any leads on cheap, name-brand energy saving lightbulbs in Dublin city centre?

There are often promos on these, but at present Dunnes/Tesco want me to pay over €5 per bulb. I'd like to prevent that if possible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I bought two LED energy saving bulbs from aldi yesterday, I was sick of the crap lighting from the normal energy savers. At 11.99 they are expensive but if I start replacing the normal ones with LED ones bit by bit I figure it'll pay off in the end as the LED ones give better light and last longer.

Slightly off topic but just said I'd let you know aldi were doing LED ones and they are worth considering. Offer started yesterday.different prices for the different sizes

Advertisement