Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Wanted] Blackrock Area Accommodation

• 02-03-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Going out on a long shot here! But I'm going to be attending SCD in Dun Laoighre which will be Blackrock Further Education Institute (BFEI) in September :) I'm looking for accommodation in the Blackrock area for this September and hope to share with other students :) Just wondering does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations for accom or any student villages nearby? :) I won't be attending UCD but it was the nearest place to where the new college will be situated :) Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Moved from UCD forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 byrne221

Hi I'm in the same boat as ye I will be attending scd also in September and find it hard to get accommodation have you anything sorted ? If ye do I would love to work something out ?
    Pm me thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Babs88

Hi I have a bedroom in Shankill if that is any use, pm me for more details.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4 niamh_odonnell

I also will be attending this college in September and looking for accommodation. If yourself or anyone else would like to share just let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lulu333

I have a private bright room available in my home in Sallynoggin very near IADT.

Desk Internet TV heating and right beside a lovely bathroom

Very near IADT College and/or the 46A which passes IADT & UCD. Its also beside the No 7 bus route passing through Blackrock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 MurphyLaw

Laoise_ wrote: »
    Going out on a long shot here! But I'm going to be attending SCD in Dun Laoighre which will be Blackrock Further Education Institute (BFEI) in September :) I'm looking for accommodation in the Blackrock area for this September and hope to share with other students :) Just wondering does anybody have any suggestions or recommendations for accom or any student villages nearby? :) I won't be attending UCD but it was the nearest place to where the new college will be situated :) Cheers!

Hi did you find your room yet. I have one single to rent if interested. Regards Suzann

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MurphyLaw

Laoise_ wrote: »

Hi did you find your room yet. I have one single to rent if interested. Regards Suzann

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18 IndieBindie

I too am looking for a room! I will be attending Blackrock College of further Ed so if anyone has a room available PLEASE let me know. Many thanks in advance.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement