Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche recommendations

Options
  • 02-03-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi, I have searched old threads here but am looking for some up to date recommendations. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

What area?

Get a list from the childcare committee:

http://www.waterfordcitychildcare.com/

are you looking for a private one or a community one?

I dont know if you've had a creche before but the usual is a visit to see the place , a look at the most recent HSE visit reports, discussion about ratios / set up etc. They should be open to you visiting at any time within reason.

Also the big thing when I was visiting was security, a few places I went to, other parent opened the door for me as I was carrying a child, but I could have been anyone.

Meals are either included or not, could save you alot if the child is going in for the week, I always seem to have to get food for the next days creche lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Waterford ChildCare in Industrial Estate - best ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

I asked same question for my friend a few weeks ago. She moved to Waterford & needed a creche. I text her earlier & she said she picked Kids Inc after looking at a few.
    I don't have kids, just basing it on her recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Aruba08

brilliant, thank for all the replies. So far I have 2 in mind. One is community based and one is private. I shall be visiting and studying. I am looking for between dunmore road and kilcohan area ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Lovely staff in Kidz Inc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Highly recommend Jigsaw. Staff are lovely. Place is spotless. Very secure with code on the door.

Advertisement