Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

old mature students

• 02-03-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭

anyone find these group in college irritating?? f**k me some in my classes are seriously doing my head in! sitting up front knocking each other down with questons at the lecturer, jaysus wtf!:eek: more disruptive than people talking and I seen one aul lad in the library before xmas attack a lad eating crisps , yeah I know but still seriously like, I would have told him to piss off outa my face!

thank god I never fell in with these when I went back to college aged 26, Christ I here them on bout grabbing a coffee and all this crap trying to be down with it, :rolleyes:. very overbearing if you have to do group work with them, even the men, like relax, .. one piece of advice if your under 30 and mature student , keep these people well away from you, they haunt other matures all over them like a rash ranting on about the motgage and kids and all manner of boring crap:) Rant over!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

You seem to be really angry. I hope these issues weren't keeping you bothered all weekend. I can't say I've ever had your seemingly numerous problems with mature students. Or any students in Maynooth come to think of it. Everyone I've met has been lovely. Of course I've never met you, but you're probably lovely too. Can't judge a book by its cover after all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Believe it or not but mature students are people too. There is no need for the rant or rude comments.

Thread Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement