Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to rent in Tullamore.

• 02-03-2014 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi all. My room mate is moving and can't afford rent by myself. Any body know anywhere in Tullamore for around 300 euro? Really hard finding anything close to this. 400 seems to be norm and two places see in this price were not nice. I rather not share again, but would if can't find anywhere. Guess different topic but have job that pays ok, but would find it hard to pay rent and everything else on top if rent goes over 400. Is anyone finding it this hard? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Hi all. My room mate is moving and can't afford rent by myself. Any body know anywhere in Tullamore for around 300 euro? Really hard finding anything close to this. 400 seems to be norm and two places see in this price were not nice. I rather not share again, but would if can't find anywhere. Guess different topic but have job that pays ok, but would find it hard to pay rent and everything else on top if rent goes over 400. Is anyone finding it this hard? Thanks.

Very nice cottage (I think anyway) in Ballinamere for below €400. 4 miles out towards Rahan. Depends what you're into. Daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

thanks will look into it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

There are a number of serviced properties in Tullamore. I am living in one myself. Whilst they look expensive initially. The fact that they are all inclusive really does make them more affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Cool could you point me to a link? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?id=755504

This landlord has a number of serviced properties in Tullamore. She will be able to tell you if she has any other rooms coming free in the next few weeks.

There actually seems to be a few decent cheaper places on daft at the minute.

Just to point out the properties are sharing, but rooms have everything you need, so very few people use the common areas, and the properties are cleaned twice a week or so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement