Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to drive from dublin city to tullamore in mornings?

Options
  • 02-03-2014 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Going to tullamore hospital. How long to drive in? Or would train be a better option

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Don't know if it helps but I've been house-hunting recently and I've used Google maps directions to give me an idea of distance and time. It's never been far off and because I drive like an old woman I add on 10-20 minutes or so to allow for roadworks or whatever. The Square, Tallaght to Tullamore hospital shows as M4 and M6 = 1hr 4mns - M7 and R420 = 1hr 21mns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bennyineire

It is exactly 1 hour from Liffey Valley S.C. to Tullamore hospital no matter what time you drive at, the only thing you have to figure out is how long it'll take you to get to L.V. , BTW I'm from Tullamore and regularly drive to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Plenty of taxis always at the train station. But you will need them. The last thing you need, particularly at this time of the year, is such a long walk when you are stressed possibly when visiting someone in hospital. Its a mile and a half easily.

Driving from Dublin to Tullamore is always easy and as BennyInEire says, driving back is the journey that needs timing correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭toxicity234

I drove from Tullamore to Dublin This morning at 9.45 and was in Thomas Street at work at 10.50.

What you need to do is figure out how long it will take you to get to maynooth.
    Maynooth to Tullamore is 40 mins. you won't get traffic. Before from Maynooth traffic will slow you down.

Advertisement