Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat a game from your backlog this February: March edition

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    When you get to the inverted castle you have all your exploration tools so there's plenty of places to go. So bosses are really tough unless you level up like Beezlebub so it's best to take them out later in the game.
    I found only certain enemies to be tough and not so much the bosses. Most bosses had an exploit that was easily figured out. I had more trouble with those stupid plant women but I eventually realised I could just turn into mist and get by them easy. Most bosses could be smashed up with a couple of special cross attacks(up and y button). They use a lot of hearts but they cause so much damage.

Advertisement