Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with online order

Options
  • 03-03-2014 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I hope this is allowed to be here, sorry Mods if I'm out of line.

I want to buy something off Aldo but the Canadian price is so much cheaper than the US price. I need a Canadian address to order with the Canadian price and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to let me ship to their house and then post the stuff to me in the US?

Obviously I'll cover all postage costs. And if it's easier I can ship the shoes to a local Aldo store so it's a bit more private for you.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a service like Parcel Motel that will let me buy from Canada and then forward it on to the US? Everything in my searches returns it as buying from the US and forwarding onto Canada.

Once again, sorry if this is inappropriate.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Why are you posting this subject in an Irish forum. Surely you should be posting on the Canadian equivalent of Boards.ie. I doubt many Canadian residents are reading this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Why are you posting this subject in an Irish forum. Surely you should be posting on the Canadian equivalent of Boards.ie. I doubt many Canadian residents are reading this site.

Because I thought an Irish person would be more willing to help another Irish person.
    Plus I don't know the Canadian equivalent of boards.
    Please forgive my ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

How much cheaper is the shoes in canada to the US price?
    surely the additional cost of posting from canada to the states will make it more expensive as shipping things from canada is not cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Combined, about $110 cheaper. Big difference.

Anyways, I got it sorted thanks.

Advertisement