Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ag Science Placement

Options
  • 03-03-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I was just wondering if there was any UCD Animal Science graduates or others that would be able to help me with learning about and finding a few certain placements in Ireland. Possibly close to around the Longford area.

I'm currently planning on 12 weeks, but I need to fill the 20 week range. Looking for pig placement and then finally either some research placement or even some company placement.

Hope somebody can help me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭sheebadog

I was just wondering if there was any UCD Animal Science graduates or others that would be able to help me with learning about and finding a few certain placements in Ireland. Possibly close to around the Longford area.

I'm currently planning on 12 weeks, but I need to fill the 20 week range. Looking for pig placement and then finally either some research placement or even some company placement.

Hope somebody can help me.

I might be able to find you a placement in France.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

sheebadog wrote: »
    I might be able to find you a placement in France.

Sure that's beside longford

Advertisement