Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Service Desk not responding

Options
  • 03-03-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I asked a question regarding a 30 day savings account on 27th Feb but as of 3rd March I have had no response, can you possibly answer the question instead:

Hi, As instructed by my Branch: 
    "You can set up the new account as a payee on your online banking and move funds across then."

I am trying to set up this 30 day deposit account as a payee but it won't let me. I want to make a once-off deposit into this account from either my savings account or my current account. The Account details are as follows: Sort Code: xxxxxxAccount Number: xxxxxxxxBank Identifier (BIC): BOFIxxxxx IBAN: IExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Bank Name: Bank of Ireland Bank Address (Branch): xxxxxx Please investigate Regards, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi lima,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for the delay you've experienced. The Online Service Desk Team aim to respond to customer's queries within 1-2 working days however, due to an unexpectedly high volume of queries, this is currently taking slightly longer. 

Deposit based accounts can be added for balance view only on 365 Online. Although it is now possible to request a withdrawal from a deposit account online, it is not possible to add one as a payee. Sincere apologies that you were advised by a branch that this would be possible. Transfers into deposit based accounts can only be processed by the branch.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement