Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good support belt for running while pregnant?

Options
  • 03-03-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi everyone, as the title suggests, I'm looking for recommendations for a running belt that I would be able to buy in the Dublin area. I've seen one online for about 40 quid but I haven't seen any in shops. I would love to be able to try one on before I buy. I am 16 weeks and starting to feel like I need a bit of support from now on. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Cameoette wrote: »
    Hi everyone, as the title suggests, I'm looking for recommendations for a running belt that I would be able to buy in the Dublin area. I've seen one online for about 40 quid but I haven't seen any in shops. I would love to be able to try one on before I buy. I am 16 weeks and starting to feel like I need a bit of support from now on. Thanks!

There's a shop in kilmacanogue called umamma, they might be able to help.
    ( I'm male so it could be a completely different shop) drove past it yesterday. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Cameoette

Thanks so much. I'll check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭caseyjones1

I used a belt that I got in Mothercare, I know they still have them but it doesn't show on their website. It had an under bump part and an over bump strap (which I didn't use). I have since passed it on to a friend, but it was well worth the money, I think it was about 30euro. Sorry I don't have a link for you. Hope this is of some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Cameoette

Really, that's great, because I did see them there but I wasn't sure if people used them for running. Thank you I'll go pick one up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭caseyjones1

Well now I don't think they are intended for running but it certainly did the job for me :-)
    Glad to help.
    C

• Advertisement
Advertisement