Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hailo

Options
  • 03-03-2014 6:13pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Hailo taxi service is now available in the city. Whooho, no more ringing 7 Sevens

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

I always find Seven 7s nice to deal with and they are always fairly bang on arriving on time. In saying that i aint used a cab in about 6 months.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

obezyana wrote: »
    I always find Seven 7s nice to deal with and they are always fairly bang on arriving on time. In saying that i aint used a cab in about 6 months.

Hailo will allow u get the cab closest to your location. Pay by card. Keep track of your journeys via the app so u always know what taxi u used. Handy if ya lose anything. And u are taking out the middle man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

kikel wrote: »
    Hailo will allow u get the cab closest to your location. Pay by card. Keep track of your journeys via the app so u always know what taxi u used. Handy if ya lose anything. And u are taking out the middle man.

Surely you are adding a middle man?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Surely you are adding a middle man?

Good point. I suppose a more accurate idea would be reducing the cut of the middle man.

Advertisement