Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get rid of...

Options
  • 03-03-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

a king size matress?? anyone know if theres anywhere that would use it for anything outdoor animal bed or such like? its actually in ok nick but too soft for me .... is theer a dump if not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Put it up on adverts and you might get lucky. If not the shop behind McDonald's on the cork road I think takes 2nd hand furniture.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Throw it up on Adverts/DoneDeal/Gumtree for free and you'll have people fighting to take it off your hands!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

There's a guy who will call to your home and collect it from you for €10, his name is Jason Ryan, I have his number if you want me to PM it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Dreddfan

Aquos76 wrote: »
    There's a guy who will call to your home and collect it from you for €10, his name is Jason Ryan, I have his number if you want me to PM it to you.

thanks for the replies everyone
    aquos would u mind pm ing me his no pls thanks so much

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

theres a place down by the park reycles them into (new) mattraces ,by zipping them into a new cover, they would take them in any condition...

Advertisement