Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fas beauty interview

• 03-03-2014 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi i have an interview with fas tomorrow morning for a beauty therapy traineeship. Im just wondering has anybody done this interview, have ye any tips or can ye help me with what kind of questions they ask. Any advice would really be appreciated. Really want to get the course.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5 Theresa18

I have mine in a few weeks and was told to have a salon for placement and have a small portfolio. A girl that I know that did it said that they basically go through your cv and question you about it and make sure that you will take the course seriously and put in the work. Good luck. Let me know what it was like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 jma14

I have a placement got already but this is the first time ive heard about a portfolio. I was asked to bring any previous educational certificates but that's it. Do you think ill need the portfolio and what did you do for it if you don't mind me asking?

I was thinking it was a bit weird that I was told to bring a portfolio alright! I'd say youll be fine without if you weren't told to bring one! I just did friends make up and took a before and after pic and on the page beside it I wrote out step by step what I did, did the same with a manicure, pictures and step by step instruction! Good luck thou you'll b fine :)

Thanks. Well ill see how it goes tomorrow. Hopefully it all goes well. I'll let you know. 😊

How did it go? :)

• Advertisement

Hi, ya the interview was good. All they asked for was the salon placement and for any previous education certs. Questions were mostly about why you think you deserve to get the course. Why your interested in beauty therapy. Those kinda questions. They have an answer by next week so fingers crossed.

What do you mean by previous education certs?? It sounds like it wasn't too bad so, best of luck, hope you get it :)

Oh like any previous courses you've done.

Advertisement