Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Counters gone from Toll Roads?

• 03-03-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,715 ✭✭✭

In reading another thread I was wondering about traffic counts on some toll roads. They seem to be gone from a lot of them (on the new NRA traffic count site). The M50 is there, but the M1, M3, M4, M6, M8 (Fermoy) and N18 are not visible.

Anyone know the reason? That old chestnut "commercial sensitivity" perhaps? Surely it should be public information?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,457 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm guessing an oversight or a broken link. Drop them an email.

I can't see any commercial sensitivity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hey Serf,

Just checked the NRA traffic data website and the counters for the motorways are listed and shown on the interactive map. Count details are up to date on them as well and the list of active counters can be accessed by clicking of the"List of Sites" button. Check out the link below and see if you can see them.

D

https://www.nratrafficdata.ie/c2/gmapbasic.asp?sgid=ZvyVmXU8jBt9PJE$c7UXt6

Advertisement