Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I re-print?

Options
  • 03-03-2014 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

So basically, I sent a load of stuff to print altogether, and, the ink decided to run out! :rolleyes: Cue loads of blotchy un-recognizable, un-readable sheets of paper to be spat out of the thing. I want a copy of all the stuff. Some of it was from Websites that won't have the same information after the time if I was to go back in now.

Is there any way to reprint? Does a Printer have a daily Menu / history that I could go in and re-print the stuff again at that point in time, or any helpful ideas for me?

I know anything accessed on the Internet is cached, which possibly could be ideal if I could get in that way through my Internet history from that day? But I've no idea how the cache works / operates or is accessed etc. :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭stupid head

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/1687222?hl=en&p=cached

Thats how to access the cache stuff anyway. Probably won't be of much use to you though if its really date specific.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Try archive.org as well, although Google Cache would be your best option here.

If it wont pet you print it, save it as a screenshot in Word or press Print Screen and paste into Paint (assuming you're on Windows). You can crop and print what you need from there.

Advertisement