Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shuttle bus to Hazelhatch train station.

Options
  • 03-03-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the shuttle bus service from Celbridge to the train station still operates?

Tia.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Yes. If you check the pdf timetable on the irish rail website it's on there. It runs down maynooth Rd from boys school then down hazelhatch rd

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Davidth88 wrote: »
    Yes. If you check the pdf timetable on the irish rail website it's on there. It runs down maynooth Rd from boys school then down hazelhatch rd

I can't seem to find any pdf timetable on their website?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

It's hidden on the Dublin - Portlaoise timetable
    as the connecting bus times in bue

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Celbridgeguy

I swear the company who run this have no interest in advertising it,.. There should be a timetable at the places it stops and the route should be changed to include shakelton road and poss clane road too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

I swear the company who run this have no interest in advertising it,.. There should be a timetable at the places it stops and the route should be changed to include shakelton road and poss clane road too!

The company run the service for Irish Rail and are paid by them. They get paid by IR regardless of passenger numbers, routes etc. There is no incentive for them to advertise or develop which is a shame

If you think there need to be changes you should get onto IR about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Riskymove wrote: »
    The company run the service for Irish Rail and are paid by them. They get paid by IR regardless of passenger numbers, routes etc. There is no incentive for them to advertise or develop which is a shame

If you think there need to be changes you should get onto IR about it.

Do get onto IR about it however if memory serves correctly it's not IR that manage it - I have Dublin Bus or Bus Eireann in my head for some reason but maybe not. Anyway, if you query it with IR they will point you in the right direction. Last time I was onto someone about that bus they came back to me very quickly.

Advertisement