Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

questions

Options
  • 03-03-2014 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hi. im looking at getting something like this done. just looking at advice as to where to go in cork, how many sessions it may take, how long per session and a ball park figure in relation to cost. any help really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

ricko10 wrote: »
    hi. im looking at getting something like this done. just looking at advice as to where to go in cork, how many sessions it may take, how long per session and a ball park figure in relation to cost. any help really appreciated.

Fcuk I know that tattoo seen it the other week but can't remember who portfolio it popped up on going to wreck my head damn you:mad:.

In Cork once again I'd be looking at Charles Huurman or Cosmin Raducanu.

As for sessions no one here can tell every artist is different, how long per session can depend on the artists staying power and more importantly your own.

Cost wise how long is a piece of string it all depends on the above and no one can answer them for you really but be looking at anwhere from 500 to 1,000 roughly I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Cost wise how long is a piece of string it all depends on the above and no one can answer them for you really but be looking at anwhere from 500 to 1,000 roughly I'd say.

For something with that level of detail, I'd not be surprised if it was even more to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

For something with that level of detail, I'd not be surprised if it was even more to be honest.

Yea true I probably was being a bit conservative in my estimation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

ricko10 wrote: »

There's colour, detail and a lot of shading. I imagine it would be a fairly time consuming tattoo. If I was getting that done it would probably take between 10 and 15 hours.

I would say that at €1000 the artist would be doing you a favour (assuming the tattoo is exactly as shown) seeing as most of the good artists are €100 an hour.

Advertisement