Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neptune Tower

Options
  • 03-03-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

Just wondering if anyone is familiar with apartments at Neptune Tower - we're thinking of moving to the coast!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

If you're thinking of buying one I hope you're loaded......mighty expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Blondie1949

Thanks for response 007.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Thanks for response 007.

It so happens that there are two for sale amo.....penthouse for €500k and another for €280k. There are none available for rent just now so I have no idea what the going rate is. I had a look at the penthouse apartment more out of curiosity that anything else. The view is spectacular ok but does not justify the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Blondie1949

Think it would be the €280k one we'd be looking at! Thanks again - your info has been very helpful.

Advertisement