Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Ashbourne 3/3/2014

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

I'm having lots of drops in connection tonight intermittently, anyone else in the area having the same problem?

Just to add to this, issue still occuring this morning. After restarting the router, the wireless light would come on, then the DSL light, then the Internet light, they would remain on for a short period of time before all turning off, then the process would repeat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I'm having lots of drops in connection tonight intermittently, anyone else in the area having the same problem?

Just to add to this, issue still occuring this morning. After restarting the router, the wireless light would come on, then the DSL light, then the Internet light, they would remain on for a short period of time before all turning off, then the process would repeat.

Hi illdoit2morrow

Very sorry to hear this, are you still experiencing these issues? If so please PM me your landline number and I’ll run a few tests to look in to this further.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement