Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Limerick/Clare

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I am looking for a new role in Clare/Limerick. I am working in a banking role in Dublin at the moment but its more corporate banking so will be difficult to find roles because of the specified role I am in now. Anyways, does anyone know any good recruitment agencies or even anyone hiring?
    Thanks! :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

DeeDeeC wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am looking for a new role in Clare/Limerick. I am working in a banking role in Dublin at the moment but its more corporate banking so will be difficult to find roles because of the specified role I am in now. Anyways, does anyone know any good recruitment agencies or even anyone hiring?
    Thanks! :)

Not sure if it's of any use but Northern Trust is getting bigger by the day in Limerick: http://www.irishjobs.ie/Recruiters/Northern-Trust-2298.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DeeDeeC

Yes I know they are expanding but without any funds experience or by not being on the job bridge scheme it seems very difficult to get in there! Also I want to try and get into a QFA role as I am doing the QFA exams.

Advertisement