Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy Epsom Salts

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Where is the best place to buy Epsom Salts?

My local pharmacy only sells small tubs and they are robbing me :)

Are there big bags available anywhere?

MtM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fraggle00

The pharmacy I go to sells 3kg tubs for €12.75.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭boydkev

Might be worth giving these a call, They sell 25kg bags at whole sale prices.

http://www.saltsupplies.ie/?pagid=1289128990&useid=admin7dec584a17c4aeafa054e8b7ea2&

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭suds1984

Ask the pharmacy to order in a big 3/6kg tub for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭caseyjones1

I don't know where you are based but I get a huge bag (equivalent to a bag of cement size) in Town and Country in Duleek for 15euro. Best value I've seen. However Town and Country can be expensive so other shops of that nature might have it even cheaper. Still a huge saving compared to buying in a pharmacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Rashers23

I buy my epsom salts in 4kg tubs at the vet, they sell it for use with horses..definitely cost less than a fiver so your local vet might be worth a phone call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭MiketheMechanic

That's a good suggestion rashers. Will try that.

Regards,
    MtM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭jfh

Rashers23 wrote: »
    I buy my epsom salts in 4kg tubs at the vet, they sell it for use with horses..definitely cost less than a fiver so your local vet might be worth a phone call.

You're getting a good deal there, my veterinary shop sells it 5kg €10:60,still farccheaper than chemist

Advertisement