Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Horse Racing Festival what channel is it on ?

Options
  • 04-03-2014 5:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, as per thread title - does anybody know what channel shows it in Australia ?

I'm guessing one of the three racing channels but does anybody know for sure ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭browne_rob5

tomaussie wrote: »
    Hi Guys, as per thread title - does anybody know what channel shows it in Australia ?

I'm guessing one of the three racing channels but does anybody know for sure ?
    Did you find an answer to this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Did you find an answer to this?

Yeah. It's on sky racing world.

Channel 521 if you have foxtel.

Live coverage starts at 11.30pm tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭browne_rob5

Yeah. It's on sky racing world.

Channel 521 if you have foxtel.

Live coverage starts at 11.30pm tonight.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Legend100

not part of my subscription unfortunately and I have all the rest of the sport!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Legend100 wrote: »
    not part of my subscription unfortunately and I have all the rest of the sport!

That's odd. It's part of mine and I didn't have to add it. Wonder is it part if the HD channels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,337 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

That's odd. It's part of mine and I didn't have to add it. Wonder is it part if the HD channels.
    The rep might of added it for you, or asked if you wanted it.
    It's only $5 for all 3 channels so you wouldn't notice the extra fee.

Advertisement