Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomers on Main Street in Rush

Options
  • 04-03-2014 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Dog groomer
    on the phone and cant edit title.

pi@@ takers will be hissed at :-)

Anyone know what they are called .bonus thanks if you have a phone number .
    Xxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can't find the place in Rush, but there's also Central Bark on Balbriggan Street in Skerries (tel: 086 890 0974 ).

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Gumble01

Shampoochies Bernice Corr 41 Main St Rush Co. Dublin 0877503316 bernice.corr@gmail.com http://ipdga.com/?page_id=476

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I found Shampoochies on Main Street, (0877503316)

Edit: I was beaten to it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I found Shampoochies on Main Street, (0877503316)

Edit: I was beaten to it...

Your an angel.I rang and the woman was so lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

The Mrs dropped me the dog up for a grooming and an excellent friendly service from Bernice.

Highly recommend groomer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭SpatialPlanner

Yep, I've used Shampoochies for my aunts little Yorkie (not the chocolate bar) when I was minding it last. Really great service and friendly woman there. I would defo recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cheninblanc

Central bark v good but I'm going to give shampoochies a go, mainly because the name is awesome!

Advertisement