Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom? Is there anyone there?

Options
  • 04-03-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hello,

I have a question for Eircom.  I have been trying to resolve a problem with Eircom for some time now.  I am wondering if the Eircom people on this forum would share how do they get their issues resoved?  Do they pop down the corridor and talk yes "talk" to the person they need to?

It would appear to me that ringing eircom is the last thing a person should do! 

Valued business customer my eye!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Lady Kia wrote: »
    Hello,

I have a question for Eircom.  I have been trying to resolve a problem with Eircom for some time now.  I am wondering if the Eircom people on this forum would share how do they get their issues resoved?  Do they pop down the corridor and talk yes "talk" to the person they need to?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Lady Kia

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in having an issue resolved, please do feel free to PM me details of the issue and I will look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Lady Kia

Alan/Al

I sent you 2 private messages on Monday. 

Alan/Al

Hi Lady Kia

I have yet to receive any private messages from you yet, are you sure you sent them to me?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Finbarrwh

I feel your pain lady Kia my phone/internet is down since the 12th February the day of the storm and despite numerous calls all I now know is that eircom resolve their faults in 4 days and definitely within 2 weeks what a joke :-( I rang again yesterday only to be asked did I want to make a complaint I'll repeat my answer here I JUST WANT MY PHONE AND INTERNET UP AND RUNNING FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Same here lad!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Same here only one that seems to have any knowledge of whats going on is Eircom : Tony, but still its unbelieveable how long our service has been out storm or otherwise mines down since Febuary 6th :(

The attachment shows a screen dump of my sent messages to Alan on Monday.
    Alan/Al

Hi Lady Kia

I have yet to receive any private messages from you yet, are you sure you sent them to me?

Thanks

Al

The attachment shows a screen dump of my 2 sent messages to eircom: Alan
    Alan/Al

Hi Lady Kia

Thanks

Al

The attachment shows a screen dump of my 2 sent messages to eircom: Alan
    Alan/Al

Hi Lady Kia

Thanks

Al
    Hi Lady Kia

The attachment shows that the messages are sent to Tony. I will ask Tony to send me the messages and back to you.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭babydoc

Hello,

I have an on going problem with eircom since jan11.
    Numerous emails/letters/phone calls/fax/ boards.ie.
    Still waiting
    feel i am banging head against brick wall!!!!

• Advertisement

babydoc wrote: »
    Hello,

I have an on going problem with eircom since jan11.
    Numerous emails/letters/phone calls/fax/ boards.ie.
    Still waiting
    feel i am banging head against brick wall!!!!
    Hi babydoc

Can you please PM me a contact number for you and I shall arrange a call to you for tomorrow morning?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kosa

Hi Alan,

I have also problem with Eircom since July last year.
    The contact with eircom customer care is a joke.
    Can you help me please?

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

kosa wrote: »
    Hi Alan,

I have also problem with Eircom since July last year.
    The contact with eircom customer care is a joke.
    Can you help me please?

Thank you
    Hi Kosa
    would you be able to PM me the details of issue and your landline number and good contact number and we can look into this for you.
    Tony

Advertisement