Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG

Options
  • 04-03-2014 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I have a few queries that i like sorted.

1. Every time i go to the Shop to Get Credit im still seeing 5 euros Taken off. will this ever stop?

2. I still seeing bills and  even when with being a PAYG im still seeing Estimate bill with Units used Credit paid and bill Due.  i really don't understand why i am seeing a bill still if i am PAYG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Niamh,

There is €5 emergency credit which is charged to the next top-up whenever it is used.

All customers, whether PAYG or billing, still have a standard usage meter, which is read by ESB Networks, resulting in a bill being issued. Or if ESB Networks does not read it, an estimated bill is issued. The bill is issued every two months and refers to the previous two months' usage.
    PAYG customers however are not expected to have this bill paid by a particular date - the bill is just a statement of usage/charges/payments for them for the previous two months.

If you would like us to check anything on your account, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and address/telephone number.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭niamh.foley

Hi Niamh,

There is €5 emergency credit which is charged to the next top-up whenever it is used.

All customers, whether PAYG or billing, still have a standard usage meter, which is read by ESB Networks, resulting in a bill being issued. Or if ESB Networks does not read it, an estimated bill is issued. The bill is issued every two months and refers to the previous two months' usage.
    PAYG customers however are not expected to have this bill paid by a particular date - the bill is just a statement of usage/charges/payments for them for the previous two months.

If you would like us to check anything on your account, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and address/telephone number.

Regards,
    Una
    When you say theirs a 5 euro credit which is charged to the next top-up whenever it is used I never had to use the Emergency top up as i tops up with 20 or 25 every week sometimes more.

I will PM you

Advertisement