Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Series - How tough??

Options
  • 04-03-2014 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

After a few races last year and a nice bit of winter training I decided to Join TI and do the National Series.

Picked up a great deal on a TT bike too.

Training has suffered in the last 6 weeks since a taxi driver decided to introduce me to his door when I was cycling home from work.

Still I've kept up the swim an cycling and think I should be back running soon.

I signed up for Mullaghmore as one of my first NS races. The swim times for these races seem to be very good.

Basically, are the races beginner friendly? Not that i'd class myself as a complete novice but not far off.

Hoping my swim time should be around the 15min mark, cycle under 40 mins and run about 20mins.

If anyone knows anything about a bone bruise that'd be helpful too! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

They are all beginner friendly, dont worry about it. Just do your own thing and dont worry about anyone else. NS will bring out a few more of the "serious" guys abd gals, but the middle and end of the field will have all shapes, sizes and standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

miller82 wrote: »
    NS will bring out a few more of the "serious" guys abd gals, but the middle and end of the field will have all shapes, sizes and standards.

That's what I was hoping! Thanks!

Anyone know anything about king of the hill in Cork? Very little info online!

Advertisement