Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groove Festival 2014

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:18pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Another festival announcement to add to our summer calendars today. Having had a successful first outing in 2013, Groove returns to the beautiful surrounds of the Kilruddery Estate, situated between Bray and Greystones, in July.

Soul singer Paloma Faith will round off the Saturday (July 5), whilst David Gray is the final act Sunday (6) -

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Day tickets are 49 euros, ticket for the weekend 79.

Would like to see Paloma Faith, I absolutely loved her previous album.
    But I will probably wait to see the rest of the line-up, almost 50 euros just for her (plus transportation from Drogheda) is a lot of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Same line up but with Kaiser Chiefs added for Daytripper in Waterford. Day tickets are cheaper too.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

Sounds ****

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jspuds

Excellent, I really enjoyed last years gig the weather was scorchio and there was a good buzz about the place. I will definitely be going again this year.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,625 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

http://groovefestival.ie/lineup/

got my tickets today... can anyone confirm if they are seated or not?? the tickets have a seat number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dannyoz

Was at it last year really enjoyed it. Numbers where small but definitely worth a look

• Subscribers Posts: 41,625 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

sydthebeat wrote: »
    http://groovefestival.ie/lineup/

got my tickets today... can anyone confirm if they are seated or not?? the tickets have a seat number

never mind, its a standing outdoor event... perfect!!!
    hope the weathers excellent.

tickets got and B+B booked ;)

Advertisement