Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is UPC broadband available in Kilcoole?

Options
  • 04-03-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭

Just enquiring if anyone knows whether UPC broadband and digital TV service is available in Kilcoole? Is it limited to specific estates?
    I can't see a map of availability anywhere on the UP website - anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Enter your details here and wait for them to get back to you.

http://www.upc.ie/map/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I don't think BB is available, but you should be able to get TV by MMDS antenna pointed to Kindlestsown.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

astrofluff wrote: »
    I don't think BB is available, but you should be able to get TV by MMDS antenna pointed to Kindlestsown.
    That was my thinking also - otherwise why would several posters from various estates in Kilcoole be clamouring for eFibre. I'm just checking on behalf of a family member looking to rent in the Woodstock estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

fat-tony wrote: »
    That was my thinking also - otherwise why would several posters from various estates in Kilcoole be clamouring for eFibre. I'm just checking on behalf of a family member looking to rent in the Woodstock estate.

Hi fat-tony,

You can view eircom's fibre roll out here (select NGA Coverage Map)

I have outlined Woodstock in RED and the nearest EFibre cab is to the west.
    3703F8D30A054ED8A5FEBB6BBB5E5889-0000370961-0003512926-00800L-B53DDB7ECB9A4FB4BB85C3F42F82B31E.gif

Also there is another "Live" cabinet and one "Planned" to the south.

The next nearest is at the entrance to Beachdale (north-east)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

I had checked the eircom site thanks, and it seems to be available ok. Just had confirmation from UPC - deffo no BB available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement