Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leisure battery

• 04-03-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hey all
    Last summer we changed from our converted camper van to caravan for space for kids
    Our leisure battery has died and no amount of cpr will bring it back so looking for best place to get one.
    When funds allow we'll also be getting a motor mover so needs to be fairly strong
    So what would ye suggest?

thanks in advance

Comments

For added motor movers, at least 2 batteries unless everything else runs off a hook-up. I'd aim high of 200Ah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Max current for most of those is 20-30a plus starting current of about 80a quad ones might be more. 110ah battery will be fine unless for most situations.

Quick look online generic brand A:
    Average Current Consumption 20 Ampere
    Max Current Consumption 120 Ampere

That'll be me shutting up so. :o I was expecting much higher given they're really starter solenoids.

Latest boards.ie battery polls just in; click here!

Advertisement