Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children's hair cuts

Options
  • 04-03-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Could anyone suggest somewhere reasonable to get my daughters hair cut (she is 5). We go to the local barber for my son and that is fine but I don't think they do little girls and the local salons can charge up to €15 at the weekend for a quick trim.
    Would really appreciate some suggestions as its getting wayyy too long!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Kiddies Kuts in Carrickmines charge €18 for a Girls spray cut and €6 for a fringe trim. I'd say €15 locally is a good price if it is a haircut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Zoe zebra

Edel in David Martin hairdressers in Delgany cuts my daughter's hair for 12 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Serrano13

Zoe zebra wrote: »
    Edel in David Martin hairdressers in Delgany cuts my daughter's hair for 12 euro.

Can also recommend Edel in David Martin. She is great with the kids and they get a lollipop after!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

I can recommend one of my daughter's friend's mum! She goes to the local playgroups and other such places and cuts children's hair, she's very good with children and has been cutting all 3 of my children's hair since they were babies, she lives in Greystones also. I will pm you her number :)

Advertisement