Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I was sold what I did not order!

Options
  • 04-03-2014 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I went onto the eircom website and ordered E fibre unlimited. I wasnot interested in a landline as we all use mobile in my household. When my first bill arrived I queeried it immediately (with the usual problems to get hold of somebody at your call centre) as I got charged for an 'unlimited'  version of E fibre . I spoke to Ian and he advise that to change my contract I will have to pay E50.00. I did not even know that this product existed.
    Anyway a case was opened to lsten to the recording of the sale No. 1319235 and I was assured that the E 90 bill will not be taken of my account. It went off yesterday and I want it returned untill I get what I ordered.
    Could you please advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Grootbaas wrote: »
    I went onto the eircom website and ordered E fibre unlimited. I wasnot interested in a landline as we all use mobile in my household. When my first bill arrived I queeried it immediately (with the usual problems to get hold of somebody at your call centre) as I got charged for an 'unlimited'  version of E fibre . I spoke to Ian and he advise that to change my contract I will have to pay E50.00. I did not even know that this product existed.
    Anyway a case was opened to lsten to the recording of the sale No. 1319235 and I was assured that the E 90 bill will not be taken of my account. It went off yesterday and I want it returned untill I get what I ordered.
    Could you please advise?
    Hi Grootbaas

A landline is included in all efibre orders, it's part of the bundle.

I'm sorry to hear that you were wrong put on the unlimited package however as the case is open this will be investuigated by complaints and you will be updated by them within 10 working days.

Can you advise on what went off yesterday?

Thanks

Al

Advertisement