Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Western Union in Blanch - to RECEIVE money

Options
  • 04-03-2014 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

My sister has sent me some money (woohoo!) via WU.

I went into a Londis near my work which has Western Union but only for SENDING money whereas I want to COLLECT/RECEIVE.

Have you received money via WU anywhere in Blanch/D15??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The post office in Mulhuddart village does WU?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

January wrote: »
    The post office in Mulhuddart village does WU?

Thanks January!

And definitely for receiving? Not just sending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Honestly couldn't tell you... the Western Union website has a list of where you can receive money from but it won't load for me.

Yeah it's not very clear on the website for me.

There is a mace on the clonsilla road apparently. I will ring them tomorrow to see if I can receive there.

Thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I can understand why there is a WU that only sends money, because let's be honest, some people send it out every week ;)

• Advertisement

Apparently i can collect from mace down beside credit onion (as I like to call it) on clonsilla road.

Will let you know how I get on.

Eventually got to this Mace today. Funny little shop with a mix of different nationalities foods, fax services, photocopier, internet access, photograph printer etc.
    And Western Union.

Collected/received no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

amdublin wrote: »
    Eventually got to this Mace today. Funny little shop with a mix of different nationalities foods, fax services, photocopier, internet access, photograph printer etc.
    And Western Union.

Collected/received no problem.

Sounds interesting!

Did you buy anything?!

Advertisement