Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung bad customer service

Options
  • 04-03-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought a galaxy tab in dec 2012, on nov 2013 it was not charging, call samsung, register for service, no one pickup until jan 2014, call again register new service call, this time they collect on 29th jan 2014, now today 4th march no news, three times i waste my money on making 0818 phone call, looks like their service provider www.Fonfix.ie lost, i dont know when i get my tablet back!!!! any one have similer experence with samsung?? worst customer service ever faced

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Did you buy it direct from Samsung? If not, your first port of call should be the shop/site you purchased it from.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

I made the mistake of contacting Samsung about my phone instead of going to the store first. Now Samsung have been fine to me, it's their repair centers that don't seem to know what they're doing...

Advertisement