Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 04-03-2014 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

hi i need help i bought my son an xbox 360 in november last year he hasnt played any game on it as he only wanted it to play plants versus zombies gardenwarfare so he got the game and xbox live credit but when he goes to play it wont let him as he has to sign in to origin i have done all the set up for origin but it just says that the email has been discarded i honestyly havent a clue so help please thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,425 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

RWD wrote: »
    hi i need help i bought my son an xbox 360 in november last year he hasnt played any game on it as he only wanted it to play plants versus zombies gardenwarfare so he got the game and xbox live credit but when he goes to play it wont let him as he has to sign in to origin i have done all the set up for origin but it just says that the email has been discarded i honestyly havent a clue so help please thanks

If you post up the exact error messages you are getting when you try to log in then someone should be able to help you here

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

thanks for the reply when starting the game its connecting to ea server it then asks for parents emailadress and password then verify pass word it then says invalid password if you enter any email adress and password thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,425 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

RWD wrote: »
    thanks for the reply when starting the game its connecting to ea server it then asks for parents emailadress and password then verify pass word it then says invalid password if you enter any email adress and password thanks
    Have you tried to reset the origin password?

https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword?execution=e990659392s1

If that doesn't work maybe try setting up a new origin account with a different email address. Try setting it up on a computer rather than through the game interface. That might work more smoothly

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭RWD

thanks again for reply i dont know whats goin on i tried a couple of new email adresses and passwords just cant sign in to ea server any ideas

Advertisement