Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Insurance to OZ

Options
  • 05-03-2014 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Im going to OZ in June for a year and ive been looking for travel insurance but cant seem to find anything for under 150, i dont want to spend loads on travel insurance, i just want something around 100 or cheaper, but thats good aswel, Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Check what each policy gives you, cheap insurance isn't always good insurance.

Some policies offer money if you get robbed etc…some don't. Some offer certain amount of medical expenses, some offer less or none at all.

If you do have any urgent medical expenses, treatment is free when you go to the hospital emergency room for Irish people. Going to a GP or anything like that won't be free though. All you need is your passport. I've been lucky enough to have them accept a scanned copy I sent to myself in an email (see a previous response to another thread you created about scanning and sending all your important documents via email to yourself.)

Advertisement