Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activation Codes not Received Abroad?

Options
  • 05-03-2014 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am currently in America and I have set up a number of new payee's today online. However, I have not received the activation codes to my phone. I went through a response on this website to a similar question and tried turning the phone off and on again, turning on roaming, etc. but I still have no code. This is urgent, can you help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi gavfly,

Thanks for your post.

As we don't have account access here it is difficult to pin point the exact issue with your specific query. Can we ask you first of all, have you changed your mobile number since you originally registered and activated it? Also have you received activation codes to this mobile successfully on previous occasions? If you have not you may need to register your mobile again. For assistance on how to do this, please see here on our website.

Otherwise, we would kindly ask that you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 00353 1404 4000 where a representative will be happy to look into this further for you. Alternatively you can send an email through the Online Service Desk. The representatives who work this channel have account access and can answer more account specific queries.

We hope this helps, and that this is resolved for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement