Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bicycles stolen in Kildare-Monasterevin

Options
  • 05-03-2014 7:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

There were a number of bicycles stolen in Kildare and Monasterevin Train Stations on Monday, mine included. It would appear that they were all taken together, i.e. a professional job.

Just wondering if anyone else here was a victim or has heard anything more about it?

There is no CCTV in Kildare Station where the bicycle stand is - something that the thieves were probably well aware of.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,616 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

A friend of mine had his bike stolen from Newbridge train station years ago. His father was a Garda in Newbridge at the time and got the CCTV footage of the bike being stolen, and gave him a copy.

"Here's the video of your bike being robbed. That's the last time you'll ever see it." he sniggered.

Cops can be nasty and evil, even to their own loved ones... :D

Advertisement