Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which phone recycling service?

Options
  • 05-03-2014 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

Finally getting rid of my S3, how I've come to hate this phone. Anyway it's time for the phone to do something good and give me some money but I'm addled at the number of phone recycling services. Green your goods gives the highest price I can see, followed by O2 and Envirofone. Phonebank give a much lower price. I can't remember who I went with last time so I'm trying to find out which service is most reliable for fast payouts. Any thoughts?

Selling privately isn't an option, phone can be temperamental ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Merku

Bumping this thread as i am in the same situation.
    Anyone ever used the likes of envirofone?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭outstation42

i have a few phones to recycle, some in pieces and would rather just package them up and take whatever than sit on them til I have time to work out prices etc- Is there still a company I can doi that through?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

None of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭outstation42

A shame. I remember doing that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Mr Deeds

Company I work for use a crowd in the UK called EMC recycling, they tend to only deal in large volumes - ASFAIK, Jack and Jill and the other Irish ones all feed into these guys ultimately.

Easycashmobile is one of the bigger ones here, but have never used them, I think even if the phone is temperamental, you could try them.
    Or just put it up on done deal and outline that it is not without problems - someone, somewhere will give you cash for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement