Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feck this we need a match thread -IDEA !

• 05-03-2014 9:45am
    Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭

Ok don't know about you's but this International break might be a bit too long for a couple of threads to survive, and I fear the ban hammer might come a calling for many usually good posters.:p

and the mods could probably do with a break :p

So I have an idea...for a bit if craic...

How's about two of you lovely guys setup a 90mins game of Fifa or something, and see if it's possible to stream it live?

make up two funny sides and we can go hell for leather with the abuse etc without fear of the Dark Lords.

when the teams are setup you pledge your support to one.

just an idea and a bit of fun for this place during a very boring 10days.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

A game of Football Manager may be more apt

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

NukaCola wrote: »
    A game of Football Manager may be more apt

break a leg...I never played either.

I appreciate a capture card and streaming facility will be required but I think it would be a bit of craic and no fear of upsetting anyone.

a bit of light relief if you will.

Advertisement