Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good mechanics in city??

Options
  • 05-03-2014 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of good mechanic in city resonable priced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Fella named Joe Buckley has looked after me and my families cars, reasonably priced and he travels to your house.
    085 1798516, im sure he wouldn't mind the shout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Tony byrne on Johns lane very knowledgeable and reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Blue Dreamer

Joey Whelan down in ozier around the back of Harley Davidson. Lovely fella and very reasonably priced. Always fair on the money side of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Manic087

PJ O'Shea in Gracedieu I find is very fairly priced and knows his stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭christy02

Dermot Coffey in poleberry if he is still there. Decent lad. Haven't lived un the fjord for a good few years but always used him when I did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Depends on what you wanna get done really

• Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

Manic087 wrote: »
    PJ O'Shea in Gracedieu I find is very fairly priced and knows his stuff!!

A gentleman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Joey Whelan down in ozier around the back of Harley Davidson. Lovely fella and very reasonably priced. Always fair on the money side of things.

Have recommended him to others plenty of times and everyone always happy with him.

Advertisement