Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64 (Goldeneye Edition)

Options
  • 05-03-2014 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

For sale is a boxed N64, Goldeneye edition. It's a PAL console, & comes with the Gold matching N64 pad + rf adapter. It is however missing a psu, & the actual Goldeneye game cart (both of which are readily available)

To offset the missing items, I've included a Passport adapter, which allows you to play import carts. The compatibility of this isn't 100%, though it is documented online somewhere & there's a list of known working games.

I'm unable to test the console, as I've no PAL carts at all, & despite the import adapter, you do need a game form the home region (PAL in this case) for the adapter to work. I'm certain it works, these don't give any trouble really but again, I can't test it without a PAL cart.

Based around Dublin 10 area
    Price: €70

166cftw.jpg

212ehyf.jpg

11uxdw8.jpg

10wurgj.jpg

j5xph3.jpg

28834uo.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Open to offers on this :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

40 Euro without the adapter thing? :pac:

keithgeo wrote: »
    40 Euro without the adapter thing? :pac:

€50 with the adapter? :o

haha yeh grand, i should be banished to adverts for that 40 euro offer haha.. knock in to you after work, about 7ish?

Cheers

keithgeo wrote: »
    haha yeh grand, i should be banished to adverts for that 40 euro offer haha.. knock in to you after work, about 7ish?

Cheers

Sold...to the man with all the cabs :) Cool, yep I'll be here Keith, see you then & cheers

• Advertisement

Grand job, see you then.

This is now gone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement