Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Umbrella buggy advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

Millem wrote: »
    Ring clever clogs they will give you a list of suppliers if any in your area so you can see it in the flesh! Then you can order off whoever gives you best price or local shop might price match? I always find Tralee man the cheapest but I just tell local shop and they price match no questions

Thanks. Any time I've rang clever clogs I can't get through. Will try again in a while. Spoke to a lovely lady in kool kidz in sligo and they don't have them in stock at the moment. She doesn't know if/when they will be getting them back in. She said they had a problem with a few g luxes in the last batch they had. Some problem with the front axel.. Still want to have a look as it has some features(extra canopy) that I'd really like but apparently the quest is more robust. My almost 10 month old is often mistaken for a 1 plus year old so maybe the quest will suit us better. We will see. Thanks again for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

cant26 wrote: »
    Thanks. Any time I've rang clever clogs I can't get through. Will try again in a while. Spoke to a lovely lady in kool kidz in sligo and they don't have them in stock at the moment. She doesn't know if/when they will be getting them back in. She said they had a problem with a few g luxes in the last batch they had. Some problem with the front axel.. Still want to have a look as it has some features(extra canopy) that I'd really like but apparently the quest is more robust. My almost 10 month old is often mistaken for a 1 plus year old so maybe the quest will suit us better. We will see. Thanks again for your help.

Tralee man said the quest is the best too :)

Advertisement