Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear Training partner?

Options
  • 05-03-2014 5:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭

Looking for someone in the Cork urban area who wants to do 'ear training' for the sake of it. Most I know who play guitar, can't really play by ear(or aren't going to improve from their current ability) and would simply find this boring. But since I take it so seriously, I would be more than happy to sit down for over an hour(if need be) if I thought it be beneficial. Although listening to songs has its benefits for the ear, it's simply not enough.

I'm looking for someone who preferably has an extensive knowledge on chords/scales (or else with a lot of patience), in order to be able to test me(and vise versa) on specific chord movements, intervals, modulations, harmonic intervals and licks. It's something that I feel like I've never done properly with someone before, and would like to get the chance. Anyone?

Comments

Advertisement