Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Quantum 70,exit timer is VERY LOUD.

Options
  • 05-03-2014 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Anyone with this alarm know if its possible to turn the sound on the exit timer off/down?My mother leaves in the middle of the night while people are asleep and the exit timer is so loud it wakes other people in the house up.I had a look in the manual and online but didnt find anything.Anyone got a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

hdaniel wrote: »
    Anyone with this alarm know if its possible to turn the sound on the exit timer off/down?My mother leaves in the middle of the night while people are asleep and the exit timer is so loud it wakes other people in the house up.I had a look in the manual and online but didnt find anything.Anyone got a solution?

You will need the engineer code to do this. Go into the system options menu, audio options and turn the buzzer down, 1 is the lowest.

Advertisement