Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update on Storm Damage repairs

Options
  • 05-03-2014 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Do you have any update on the status of storm damage repairs?
    The data on the eircom.net forum is a week old.
    Are there exceptional measures being taken to clear the backlog, such as weekend working?
    These are from the last two updates, and it appears to have gone up, not down, between the two updates.
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Number of faults as of today ( Thursday 20/ Feb) is 20,085[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Our opening volume of faults today (Wednesday February 26) is  21,054[/font]

I am particularly interested in Tipperary area.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

johnb25 wrote: »
    Hi,

Are there exceptional measures being taken to clear the backlog, such as weekend working?
    These are from the last two updates, and it appears to have gone up, not down, between the two updates.
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Number of faults as of today ( Thursday 20/ Feb) is 20,085[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Our opening volume of faults today (Wednesday February 26) is  21,054[/font]

Thanks.
    Updated on here:
    http://community.eircom.net/t5/Service-Updates-and/An-update-on-recent-weather-related-faults-nationwide-March-06/td-p/63213

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭johnb25

Hi,

Thanks.
    Updated on here:
    http://community.eircom.net/t5/Service-Updates-and/An-update-on-recent-weather-related-faults-nationwide-March-06/td-p/63213
    Line finally repaired...five weeks to the day since the storm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks.
    Updated on here:

Hi johnb25

I'm glad to hear this however I would like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience the delays has caused.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi,

Thanks.
    Updated on here:
    Hi John
    Well happy to hear that line has been repaired and again our apologies for the delay in doing so. Though our normal repair times are between 2 and 4 days, depending on issue, we have had to advise of delays to some areas across the country. While it is true that some cases, including your own, have taken up to 4 or 5 weeks this backlog has been reduced and we hope to have normal response times very soon.
    Thanks for letting us know and for your patience.
    Tony

Advertisement