Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Rifle Threaded & buying a Mod.

Options
  • 05-03-2014 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi guys.

Looking for a rifle to be threaded for a Mod. Would anybody know where I could go to get it done? I'm in Dublin. I'm also looking to buy a mod. Its for a 6.5*55 rifle. Can anyone recommend anyone, and how much do you reckon it would cost for threading and Mod.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Crescent sports in monkstown can have it done for you no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭rugermk3

rowa wrote: »
    Crescent sports in monkstown can have it done for you no problem.

cheers rowa,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Wildcat Predator 8 will set you back between €270-330 and threading is approx €80.00 depending on rifle.

Wildcat Predator 8 will set you back between €270-330 and threading is approx €80.00 depending on rifle.

cheers that's about as much has id like to pay , going to google predator 8 now , would it make a big difference ?

rugermk3 wrote: »
    cheers that's about as much has id like to pay , going to google predator 8 now , would it make a big difference ?

as sorry have sleep

• Advertisement

rugermk3 wrote: »
    as sorry have sleep

lol half asleep jayus time for bed

Advertisement