Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passive Irish to our own animal abuse

Options
  • 05-03-2014 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I have nothing to do with this but I came across it and signed it because I do think that Simon Coveney really needs to start dealing with the horse neglect crisis in the country <snip>] . It has to do with the horses in Dublin who have been maimed and killed by thugs in Dublin. There was an article in The Journal about it yesterday as well http://www.thejournal.ie/horses-cherry-orchard-1325682-Feb2014/.

What has really amazed me is that of the 70k signatures, hardly any are from Ireland. Seems we like to talk the talk but not walk the walk......... How can we ever improve things if we wont stand up and do something.

Advertisement