Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wirsbo underfloor heating

• 05-03-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26

Hi all, I have a Wirsbo underfloor heating system. It worked fine for the last 8 years but now has decided to be very temperamental. There are four relays to the system, and the central panel shows that it is receiving information from each wireless panel to turn on the heating. However only one of the four relays heats up. I have no problem with my hot water coming from the same gas boiler.
    Does anyone have any ideas or know any plumbers who can deal with this system?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

I don't suppose your in Hanover quay area in Dublin city cntr

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭GopErthike

sullzz wrote: »
    I don't suppose your in Hanover quay area in Dublin city cntr

Beat me to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 PokerBonusMine

Yes general area. Any ideas where I can find help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 patsywhelan

Can anyone help me to get a replacement sensor for a pretty old Wirsbo underfloor heating system, I have image available.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Shamo

Apologies to resurrect an old thread but wondering could anyone recommend someone to do a health check on this Wirsbo system to see if it's all working as expected.

• Advertisement
Advertisement