If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A universal remote for Denon equipment?

Options
  • 05-03-2014 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Can you recommend,a universal remote that will work with that superb Denon Avr x3000 ?
    It also needs to work with any tv,and a sky hd box and a Denon dbt1713 blue ray.
    Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

whitebriar wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Can you recommend,a universal remote that will work with that superb Denon Avr x3000 ?
    It also needs to work with any tv,and a sky hd box and a Denon dbt1713 blue ray.
    Cheers
    Whitebriar,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - we would normally recommend the Logitech Harmony Ultimate but ubfortnately we are currently out of stock and we are struggling to get fresh stocks at the moment - if you can find one of these online I'd recommend it and as soona s we ger fresh stocks I'll seek you out and post that they are back!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭whitebriar

Cheers John,what kind of price point? I had a look at the review there.
    It's obviously way more than I'd ever have thought of spending on a universal,I didn't even think something that dear existed,but it is some piece of kit so thinking about it.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

whitebriar wrote: »
    Cheers John,what kind of price point? I had a look at the review there.
    It's obviously way more than I'd ever have thought of spending on a universal,I didn't even think something that dear existed,but it is some piece of kit so thinking about it.
    Whitebriar the Harmony Ultimate ( when you can get them) is £169.95...

Keep me posted and apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.